AGILIZ is looking for a Google Cloud Data Engineer.
Within Agiliz, you will be joining a team of technology experts from a broad Business intelligence spectrum. Together, you will help clients harness their data to create insights that help them make informed decisions, improve business outcomes and accelerate their performance.
We are currently looking for a Google cloud data Engineer, who will join us in order to deliver high quality, end-to-end cloud data solutions.
- Implement and oversee the Data Warehousing (possibly Snowflake or BigQuery) and ETL infrastructure
- Define and establish processes to maintain the integrity of data within our data pipeline and warehouse
- Ensure quality of data and completeness of event logging across enterprise codebase
- Integrate data from 3rd party services.
- Develop ETL jobs and tests to process, validate, transport, collate, aggregate, and distribute data
- Transform raw event logs into higher-order tables to make existing analysis easier and new analysis possible
- Be part of a new team championing a data-informed culture
- Build workflows that empower analysts and scientists to efficiently use data in Looker, MicroStrategy or other data visualization tools
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Following the Agiliz vision and methodology, you will be leading the clients on different cloud & BI aspects. As a Key Advisor, you will be the point of contact from problem definition to solution design and implementation. You will be leading your domain and your team in order to provide an innovative BI implementation.
- Proven experience working with the Google Cloud Platform is desirable. AWS/Azure experience is also a big asset
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Experience with network design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL data sources
- Preferable knowledge of Snowflake and BigQuery, but not a must
- Strong SQL writing skills
- Expertise building data pipelines with streaming and batch ETL patterns on complex datasets using Python/Docker/SQL
- Ability to architect the entire data ecosystem with flows and dependencies across numerous internal systems and new cloud applications
- Automation experience with builds, deployments, testing, and configuration
- Software Engineering experience with expertise in at least one highlevel programming language (preferably Python)
- Excellent End-User/Business Interaction and Presentation Skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to negotiate and influence executive level for decision making with clarity, patience, and empathy
- Familiarity with Data Visualization tools
- Good language skills: English, Dutch/French
Join Agiliz and you will choose for an innovative environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic companies in the world.
We are an informal organization, part of the Cronos Group, with our own culture. Teamwork is our biggest strength and through that, we will always help each other in many interesting and challenging projects.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and benefits, we will help you to steer your career to your desired direction. Whether your growth will be technical, functional, management or business, we at Agiliz will fully support your chosen path.
Are you our future colleague?
AGENCY : AGILIZ