WLY is a young, dynamic agency specialized in all things social, active since 2016. We develop the best strategies, create content that’s interesting and fun at the same time and launch the most effective social media ads. We work for clients like River Woods, Hawaiian Poké Bowl, Cardoen, Pearle, … and wake up with a fresh look on social media every day.
We are growing ever since we started and are currently looking for an ambitious project manager.
Are you the one?
- are keen on structure and are happy to bring peace in the WLY chaos, but also like variety in your job;
- are not afraid of deadlines and plan your and the team’s work in order to tackle them;
- guard the quality of the work to meet our clients’ standards;
- like contact with our clients (whether it’s face-to-face, by e-mail or phone) and our clients like you;
- have a first experience with budgeting and time estimates;
- are capable of managing a team of creative minds and know your colleagues’ strengths and weaknesses;
- are fluent in Dutch and English, and tu tires votre plan en français as well;
- are intoxicated by the social media virus and have a passion for digital;
- are ready for a job where Mondays don’t suck, Savage Thursdays are a thing and cheesecake counts as lunch.
- Are you the proud owner of a degree in marketing and/or communications, in the possession of a driver’s license and — since you’re reading this — still interested in some good madness? Well, please read on!
- will offer you a competitive wage with extralegal benefits;
- are a warm, open-minded and hard-working team;
- have the nicest offices in the centre of Antwerp (it’s an old monastery, just saying…), but of course we’ll make sure your home office is on point as well;
- will make sure you will be able to grow, whether it’s “in the field” or through conferences and extra courses;
- have the best taste in music to brighten up your darkest days and come up with ‘Friends’ quotes for every occasion;
- are all foodies and roséies (yes, that’s a word) and would love for you to join the club;
- can’t wait to meet you.
- CONGRATS! You made it to the end of this vacancy — which must mean you like us too, right? Let’s get in touch! E-mail us your resume, accompanying letter and five hashtags that describe you the best. We’ll discuss the rest with some virtual coffee and Suzy waffles. Deal?